Part II of my 1st for November post.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is part II. We ended up where I ended up being a babysitter for my bro.. instead of doin' FUN. But, it's okay atleast havin' they're divorce gave me a cellphone!!! That's right, I now have a phone! Kinda' excitin' for in Phillipines I always have one (I always have it whereever I go.), and me not havin' a phone for a very long time kinda made me excited havin' one now.



What's so good about gettin' a phone in Japan.


When you get a family phone type at Softbank or I think not necessarily family phone. Up to 9am to 9pm you can mail/call for free to other Softbank users (kinda' like sun cellular on the Philippines.)

You can get a phone you want no matter how expensive it is. Because you can pay for it slowly or in tagalog, by hulugan.

You can call/mail/sms even do internet without the need for load 'coz you pay your bill monthly. BUT the bad news is that the phone bill is so pricey.. that's why most guys like me sticks to Softbank.


THERE AREN'T MUCH CELLPHONE THIEVES IN JAPAN SO, YOU CAN GET EXPENSIVE PHONES WITHOUT HAVING TO HIDE IT FROM CROWDY PLACES. SOMETIMES, WHEN YOU LEFT IT IN SOME RESTAURANT, THEY'LL EVENTUALLY RETURN THE PHONE TO YOU. (I knew that when my stepdad left his phone to some restaurant we went into.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts