*☆*:;;;:*My Matsuri Look*:;;;:*☆*

Thursday, September 01, 2011


New video on my youtube ~ Like I said, I'm gonna do a video on the look I did on my last post.. and now, here it is! ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ I hope you guys like it! And now, it's time for me to sleep.. Goodnight you guys! (⌒¬⌒*)

PICTURES AND CLIPS FROM VIDEO


And now that I'm at it.. why don't I show you guys the new song that I'm so addicted to right now, like, there's not a single day where I wouldn't watch this video and I would listen to it everyday on repeat! Idk why but I think it's because of ♥ Lee Teuk ♥ sama (Leader of SuJu/Mr. Simple) I ♥like♥ him so much! He's so cool and neat looking hehe ~ ≧(´▽`)≦

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Liked your video!! ^-^
    Wow!! OMG I love this new song of Super Junior! lee teuk is also my favorite one ♥ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your video! you look so cute!
    i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look, its so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts