New Diet And Activity!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Heeey sugarpuffs! Eh ehem. I'm kinda reluctant about blogging this (although I blogged about this on Tumblr lol) 'coz I don't wanna jinx the whole thing I've been doing! But, since I'm doing progress.. I mean, why not?!

I have been on a diet for 2 weeks now aaand so far I've lost about 2 kilos in about a week. This week, meh there's no scale difference but I have maintained eating small meals atleast 2-3 times a day! (Yesss!!!) I remember blogging about something I've been doing before which is super unhealthy! I wanna take back everything what I said there because.. UNHEALTHY DIETS JUST DON'T WORK! I mean they work for a while, you'll lose weight within 4-5 days TORTURING YOURSELF and then when you start eating normally you'll eventually gain back everything TIMES TWO! So, nope! I am not doing that ever again! I am doing this the healthy waaay.. eating normally and EXERCISE! That's right! I run outside atleast 20-30 minutes, 4-5 times in a week! And when I don't run, I play Wii Sports doing boxing! Atleast I've finally found some activity that'll help me lose weight that I enjoy rather than going to the gym. I seriously hate the gym! IT'S BORING!!! Plus, I hate socializing while I am sweating! So yep! Why am I doing this now? Hmm.. like I said on Tumblr, I'm doing this now 'coz I'm just sick and tired of people telling me to lose weight and giving me advice on what I should eat or do and what I hate the most is that 'these people' that I am talking about aren't exactly 'fit' themselves. It's really irritating! So that's why, I'm doing this FOR ME! And to prove to them that I can lose weight if I want to. Plus, I'm turning 20 in 4 months sooo.. I wanna be sorta 'fit' at that time. (^v^ ) But even though I'm fat, y'know.. I'm not bothering anyone about it! And if they hate it they could just turn around. To me, the important thing is, is that even though my body is like this, I'm not being mean to anyone and I'm not giving anyone any problems about my weight! *Sigh* That's a long speech!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention why I am so inspired in doing this and being able to maintain atleast 2 weeks of eating properly even though there's a bunch of sweets and chips in the pantry! This site really helped me maintain this activity I've been doing (Click this) I mean, if they can do it, so can I right? And so can everybody! Ahh.. I like this new thing I've been doing! I also like panting and sweating now! It makes my cheeks go all red, I don't even need to apply a blusher! (~v^ )b

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats! I agree, most of the diets don't work & are unhealthy. Lmao xD Don't need blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina! I know.. I'm never doing those things again! (>_< ) I kinda regret doing those and realizing it 'now' that it'll never work. I thought to myself that I should've done this healthy routine along time ago!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! ^ ^ It's so funny, that's the exact thing I've recently started doing! :) I noticed that cutting out carbs really helps~ But I don't think you needed to lose any weight! :( People can be really mean sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw cool! Haha! Glad I have someone with me in this. Thank you ne? But really, I have to lose weight. It's not easy for me to find cute clothes (>_< ) but yeah, the pressure that people give you.. kinda makes you want to eat more than actually lose weight! Hehe

      Delete
  3. Oh congrats ^^ and i am glad to hear that you will not be doinh unhealthy diets, those are so harmful to your body without good results D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know.. and I regret realizing it now.. I should've done healthy diets a long time ago!

      Delete

Followers

Popular Posts