My Gender Reveal Party

Friday, June 22, 2018

Hey guys! I'm back and inspired to blog again! What's new? What's new? Well.. you already know from the title that I'm pregnant! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and we just found out the gender last July 14 'coz I just threw myself a gender reveal party that day! With the help of my best friend of course! And it was a lot of fun, I cried! The moment I knew I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to have a gender reveal party. I saw Youtube videos of people doing it and I thought to myself that I wanted to have that! I wanted a party so I told my doctors that I don't want to know the gender and if they ever find out, I want them to put it on paper and conceal the gender from me! Then, I'd give the paper to my friend and we decided to surprise me and everybody by popping a balloon and if a pink confetti comes out it's a girl and blue if it's a boy. She bought the balloon for me and planned the whole party games with me and it was so much fun. It was so memorable and I couldn't thank her enough. Here are some of the pictures and footages from the party and then  at the end you'll find out what gender our baby will be~

We celebrated it at Karaoke Warehouse so I didn't have to decorate as much.

These were the cupcakes I ordered. I wanted it simple and it was so yummy!

These are the giveaways and prizes for the games.

We played..

Musical Chairs


We didn't have footage but we also played shoot the ball on a headpiece.

We also played. I dunno what it's called, haha!

But my aunt won 1st prize and I was screaming! My goodness! Hahaha ..

Prize opening.. we told 'em they were going to get a DVD player!

But they got way better prizes instead! Haha! Lol.

And here is the facebook live video which reveals the gender of my baby!
If you want to find out you gotta check the video out!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 But..

Y'all are probably too lazy to watch a lame video of a person you don't even know.. Haha! And it's a long video but it's somewhere on the 1:25 mark to save your time and if you're interested to see our reaction! But for all you lazy folks who just want to read and are too booked to watch the whole video.. We're having a.....

We're having a girl, you guys! ❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts