Earthquake!!!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

I didn't blog yesterday and the day before yesterday.. because I was frustrated and at the same time, busy. Busy with Pet Society. Anyway, I was frustrated 'coz me and my ex-boyfriend/boyfriend had a fight AGAIN and as usual.. yeah.. so, yesterday we slept at my aunt's place 'coz she and her son (which is my cousin) celebrated their birthday yesterday but her original birthday is today. We got home in the afternoon, today.

I blog just now because just NOW plus no kidding I've experienced an actual I mean ACTUAL EARTHQUAKE! Yeah.. I may seem ignorant but it's so scary and we're on the 9th floor so why would we be not afraid? We didn't cover ourselves over something because there was nothing. This is Japan.. they usually use small legged tables!!! And SASHIBURI to earthquake 'coz I haven't experienced you again since I was 6 or 7 something? Yeah.. SASHIBURI SCARY EARTHQUAKE! hehehe..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts