BS!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I was kinda feeling like this a little while..
well, 'coz that douche (Rj) pissed me off!
I hate it when he acts all tough and I-don't-give-a-shit-about mitai type!
And I especially don't like it when I have to give him reasons
just for him to tell me sorry 'coz it is his effin' fault!!!
It's just so different since I got used to be always being the boss
but now, having him and giving me the taste
of my own medicine is kinda.. well, irritating!
I really don't like the feeling and I really felt like crap.
So this is what I've been doing with my past relationships?
My, I'm so bad.. and yeah.. Rj's also baaad!
But nah.. I think am way wayy worse than him.
*wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka!*
And yeah.. my attitude is unlike his.
Smart people! Hmph..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts