I wanna get a tattoo!

Monday, September 06, 2010

And I want these wings.. just this. V


(Sorry for the copyright but I saw this on Tumblr a while back and I've never been so inlove! LOL. With tats..)

Tbh, I was afraid of tattoos before 'coz they said you'll never be able to donate blood anymore which is a complete false! 'Coz you can donate but it'll take 12 months or less! And that it'll leave a nasty scar if you decided to erase your tattoo. Then again.. I was thinking of asking my dad about this but I know the answer.. hmm, 'cuz y'know.. I grew up in a conservative family (yeah right).. and none of my family had tattoos(that's 'cuz their *cough* pussies *cough*)! So obviously, they won't allow me to have one especially am a girl(dammit!).. and that's just bogus.. my family! LOLOLOL. (I get no individuality! They say that being like Lady Gaga is being a complete gaga and that am crazy or maybe i bumped my head into aa rock or somethin')

K, so.. I don't wanna start complaining because I'd rather put that onto my next rant.. hehehe.. anyways, it's now 9:00am and I just woke up.. I'm thinking on how to start my morning.. and what I did is I took a shit and I just reblogged some post on Tumblr.. and right when am done with these.. I'ma go make me some coffee. So it's been nice to share some interests again! Good Morning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts