きらハート Claire's and Honeys きらハート

Friday, May 06, 2011

Enough with the sad, pathetic love posts! egao
Today, I'm gonna be posting about how I pierced my ears and a cute shirt I bought at Honeys. あひゃ

First, is the ears! ミッキー
Here's a picture of the tool I used to pierce my ears: OK


I bought it at claire's for only 1,170円 (or less) with a free cute pencil and a notebook! They're on their 30% off sale! So lucky I went there unexpectedly and they're on sale! It's original price is about 1,480円 (or more).. Omg! I saved atleast 200円!!!

Mini Review:
This tool is amazing aaand is totally cheap! I suggest that if you're in Japan and you wanna buy a safety ear piercer tool, don't buy it at Sanrooju! Sanrooju is a total rip off だめ! It costs about 1,500円 plus (not sure about the prize but it totally costs more) when the normal ear piercer tool only costs 980円 at claire's.. BIG DIFFERENCE HUH?! And if you want to buy it, I suggest you talk to the saleslady, because they only display the normal ear piercer.. they don't display ear piercers for the cartilage, nose, lips, tongue and all that other stuff! So talk to 'em, okay? ニコ相葉

P.S.
It's so easy to use and it's not as painful as you think. ウケル~ If you think you can't do it yourself, get help from a friend, your cousin, brother, sister or even your mom and dad! ー All you gotta do is just push the piercing on to where you wanna put it on with extreme force and tadaaa! YOU HAVE DONE IT! I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR BRAVENESS!!! オワタ

Now, here are some pictures of my ear, camwhorin'!



I never actually thought my ears are that ugly with tons of icky veins イラッ, but whatever.. ブー

Now, with the cute shirt I bought at Honeys EHE

Honeys is also having a sale and I bought this cute but cool shirt at Honeys for only 980円! Super cool..... here are some pictures of it!

< comes with a grey tank top >


< and now with the shirt >


Here comes the best part.. EHE

< the back of the shirt >


< Isn't cute? >


So cute.. and the price is cute! ラブ Imagine, a cute shirt that only costs 980円 when it's original prize is about 2,000円 plus.. Who would've thought I'd be visitin' LaLa Garden in such a good timing! モーゼス

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts