ハート Favorite Lashes ハート

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bought new lashes a couple of days ago since I ran out ~ And theeese..


These babies are my favorite lashes of all time!
きらきらDiamond Lashesきらきら (Visit their site to see tons of varieties.)

Reasons why I love these lashes:

♥akn♥ My all time favorite gyaru, キラNatsuumi Saitoキラ is endorsing these!
♥akn♥ Tons of designs/styles to choose from!
♥akn♥ It's cute! The packaging is pretty! Designs/styles are pretty and..
♥akn♥ SUPER AFFORDABLE! (Compared to Tsubasa's lashes I mean *ehem* c'mon ¥1,240/¥1,440? for 4 pcs. of fake hairs?! Really dude?! Reaaally?!?!)



While these.. I mean, you get 10pcs. of fake hair for only ¥1,050! And it doesn't break that easily! Well.. the lower lashes tend to be a bit more sensitive but I guess that depends on how you care for it. I'd say I can reuse the lashes for about 2-3 times then I'd throw 'em away! THEN AGAIN, IT JUST REALLY DEPENDS ON HOW YOU CARE FOR IT! If you're a careful girl, I bet it'll last forever! And yes, I guarantee your money is good with these! Plus, it'll make you super cute and so gal! キラーん

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts