❤ Quick Update and New Phone ❤

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hi guys! How have you all been? Okay, me?! Well let's see.. there's been a bunch of things going around in my life for the past few weeks.. I got a new job! A bf but he lives in the Philippines but it's ok. New hair color, new friends and new phone yay! I also changed my phone line from Softbank to Au.

Hey look at me with my new hair!


I now know what hair color that suits me better.. and that's Ash color! Yeah.. Natural Ash, Ash brown.. everything Ash! For my new hair color I used Beautylabo in Silk Ash! Okay, so I'll be posting a review of it if I had the time! Tomorrow I guess? Ne?! Wait for it!!!

Oh and yes! My new phone! Hihihi..


And yes it's an iPhone! Yay! I've finally got out of the cave and here I am, in the CIVILIZATION! THE CITY! THE MODERN LIFE! LOLOLOL.

Okay so I told you this is just a quick update! So I end this post with a wonderful, edited picture of ME!


ByeBye! まってね~

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wah, love your new haircolor <3! And your new phone ! I'm so jelly, i need to start saving money for one XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks good!
    I like your phone accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I live in the modern life too! Haha. You're a cutie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new hair and phone! ;-)

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts