Lens Review: I.Fairy❤Sakura Pink

Saturday, July 07, 2012


Hey guys! This is the post you've all been waiting for! Oh no sorry I just made that up! lololol. Sorry, I feel all happy and jumpy today! It's 'coz I'm finally dating someone! And believe it or not, last Sunday was MY FIRST ACTUAL DATE EVER! I never had AN ACTUAL DATE DATE with my ex back in the Phils. so I'm really happy but I don't wanna go over the details yet.. 'coz I don't wanna jinx it.. so yeah, onto my review of the Sakura Pink lenses I got from UNIQSO. So it's not sponsored ('coz I believe sponsored products are for free) 'coz I bought it from the Shop but I am one of their affliates so, you can get a discount from me if you click that 'UNIQSO' pic right there on the left sidebar! C'mon! Click it! You know you want to.. hihihi.

Alright first here are the pictures!




Diameter: 16.20mm
It does a great job making my eyes big! I wore it on my date last Sunday and he said he liked my eyes 'coz they're so big! I said it was the contacts! (^v^ )v (No seriously. I'm not lying!)



Water Content: 42%
I guess 42% is okay but I still suggest you bring your eyedrops with you if you want to wear it for 8 hours!

Packaging: ✰✰✰✰✰
I think the packaging is pretty nice.. and yes! It comes with a case!

Color/Design: ✰✰✰✰
The color is not that visible indoors or in dark places but it's visible in sunny outdoors. I love the design! Although it's pretty simple and it's just a black ring! v(-^v^-)v

Enlargement: ✰✰✰✰


Comfortableness: ✰✰✰✰✰
Well I don't get that sting feeling on my eyes when I let it stay on my eyes for several hours. And I know this is bad but I slept for 5 hours wearing it and it didn't damage my eyes.. although that is just dangerous! But seriously, I didn't feel it on my eyes so I slept like I thought I've already removed it!


Overall I love these lenses! And the shop where I got it from! I thought the delivery will took 7 days but it arrived on the 5th or 6th I think! I thought it was pretty fast!

So yeah.. that's it you guys! See you guys on my next post ~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts