My New Favorite Thing In The World!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014


IT'S MY LABEL MAKER!

An Organizing Nerd's bestfriend! I finally have one which brings me closer onto becoming an official organizing nerd! I'm so happy it brings me so much joy plus it's pink! I got mine from Amazon for only ¥2,182 and 2 days later voilà! It's here! I love Amazon! Seriously! FAST DELIVERY! Gotta love 'em for that and cheap affordable stuff! Plus, I love how they package their stuff! So neat and you can reuse the box! Hehe..

ANYWAY~
Here it is outside the box!




Here's how I test it in action!!! I'm a nerd like that!




I wrote toilet just because! LOL. Okay so onto my review! PROS and CONS now people!

PROS:
  • You gotta love the DESIGNS! It has TONS!!! And they're cute!
  • You can print it vertically or horizontally.
  • You can print Romaji, Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana & 123 characters.
  • You can basically do anything with it!
  • I'm not that good in Japanese but even I can follow the manual.
  • It's pink! Duh!
  • It also comes in white and in Mickey Mouse.. Hello Kitty.. but it costs a bit more.
  • SUPER EASY TO USE!
  • It's handy!
CONS:

To be completely honest,
I can only say one thing I reaaally don't like about this product
and that is it's that it's a waste of
STICKER!

PROOF:


See all these wasted blank stickers that didn't get labeled and were all extras when you print out something.. I KNOW! It's a waste! But I actually save these.. Idk I might use it! I'll just use a marker to write on it instead~ I already tinkered the settings and I couldn't get rid of the extra print outs! I lessened it but there's atleast 30mm extra sticker so it pisses me off! I couldn't fix it! I'll probably update if I could or if I could get my husband to fix it but so far I can't! And this is what I hate about this product! This ONLY! 'Coz it's a waste aaand cartridges are expensive.. costs about ¥1,000 atleast and I'm not up for that 'coz am all about frugal living now.. LOL.

THAT'S IT FOR MY REVIEW! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS STUFF!
In my next post I think I'll be reviewing a face product! Oooh..
THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVE!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Erika!
    Awww it's super cute for a label maker. I have one, but it's a plain blue label maker.
    That sucks, if only you could customize the way it prints so it doesn't waste the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rina! Hisashiburi (^v~)v I know.. unfortunately it automatically has 30mm free space when it prints.. I tried everything! Total waste of label! I still love it tho.. 'coz they have Mickey and HK Labels! Hehe..

      Delete

Followers

Popular Posts