Change For The Better

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Okay, so last night me and my dad had an ARGUEMENT and when I capitalized and bolded the word, that means something!

Yeah.. we had a long serious talk and I finally came out of my senses to CHANGE.

I decided to really focus on my self. Cut talking with my friends on the internet, forget about the past relationship that almost ruined my life.. and instead of thinking about the Philippines, I've decided to think of ways to enjoy myself here in Japan. I'm lucky enough to be here and to be given a chance to live here. Make my dreams come true.. travel everywhere! Reach for it!

Yeah.. I really don't get what I've said but you get the point!

“Then I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over.” - Aeris/Aerith

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts