Not In A Good Mood Day ( - . - )

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My dad's mad at me, my aunt's furious (She won't let me go to her house anymore, and she don't want me having a birthday party there too.), and I really don't know what to do.. I don't have someone to talk to.. and my only option is to lie and deny. But the truth is.. I really don't want to, but I have no choice at all..

Here's the story:

I woke up by a call from dad telling me not to use the internet and I was kinda disturbed because of his unkind tone of voice.. and so, I went back to sleep again then suddenly my stepmom handed me her cellphone again and it's from my aunt.. she said she's mad because I'm a liar, I told everyone I'm not with my boyfriend anymore but the truth is I still am. She knew about this because my aunt from the Philippines talked to one of my friends asking if we still have communication and my friend said yes then my aunt asked if me and my boyfriend are still together and my friend said yes also and adding some other details and stuff.. It kinda pissed me off but I don't blame him/her for not lying.. all I can blame now is myself for not being honest. And yeah.. I denied about everything because I don't want them to know we're still together 'coz they'll eventually tell me to break up with him which is impossible 'coz we never break up.. and I really don't like it when people force me to do stuff especially if I don't want to.. I'm starting to think I have no privacy at all and they kept following everything I'm doing which is NOT cool.

I know my family is only concerned.. they want me to go for the better. And I really don't blame them for hating him because I loved him so much that I forgot everything that is important in my life. I should only be blaming myself and not others 'coz everything is my fault. I've realized so much that I want them to stop and think that I'm already grown up and I can handle everything. I don't want my dad to think of me as a 10 year old. I don't want my aunt to push me into some decisions that I don't like. I want to go things my way.. 'coz it's my life.. And I don't control theirs. They're only right is to be more understanding and give only suggestions. Am I right?

Okay so.. the only way that my aunt can forgive me is to fix the relationship between my mom and dad which I wrecked big time! And yeah.. because of the drinking/drunk people thing. Hmm..

I only wish that they could somehow understand me.. and give me privacy. I know this blog isn't privacy but they don't know about this (^-^)v plus.. blog is the only one I can talk to right now.

I have no choice but to lie. But I hope I make this lie good, with no holes at all! Just smooth.. (--.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts