Goodbye, Thank You!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Grandfather.. passed away last thursday 'cause of heart attack. Still, I cannot believe he's dead. Last time I saw him.. he was still healthy. I regret that I didn't even get to talk to him right before his death and that I am not in the philippines to see his face, to hear his last words, to eat his last cooking etc..

But still.. life goes on.. I know he's now happy and I'm glad he's not suffering from hospital tools and stuff. I'm glad to know that he's safe.. guiding us.. protecting us and not to mention with God. I know I couldn't be with him for the last time but I will always remember him. His jokes, laughter, cooking and sometimes when he's irritated, angry, his advice and so on..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts