My friends here INSPIRES ME ♥ I love them so much!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anju: hi jukes! share ko lg sayo yung nabasa ko from Joel Osteen Ministries. Read and meditate :)
Enjoy Jesus ♥

"…Mercy triumphs over judgment"
(James 2:13, NIV)

We've all made mistakes. We've all made wrong choices; but as believers in Jesus, that doesn't change our heritage. God doesn't kick us out of the kingdom because we're not perfect. Maybe you don't feel like you deserve God's goodness, or you think you're supposed to suffer through life and just endure that problem. But friends, this is what mercy is all about. His mercy will renew and restore you if you receive it by faith today.

No matter what you may have done wrong, you are still the apple of God's eye. You are still His most prized possession. You can still activate God's promises by faith today. Why don't you shake off the guilt and condemnation? Put your shoulders back and say, "I refuse to live below my privileges. I may not be perfect, but I am forgiven. I may have made mistakes, but God knows my heart is to please Him, and I am changing my ways. Even though I may have brought this trouble on myself, I'm going to stay in faith and expect God to turn it around."


~ I will always remember this statements ~
~ True, my mistakes/sins made me realize before that I am not worthy of God ~
~ but, right now.. getting close to him.. made me realize I'm wrong ~
~ Thank You Jesus! ♥ ♥ ♥ ~
~ He is my Savior! ~
~ I am free! ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts