Crush Update

Saturday, April 16, 2011

< JUST A SHORT POST 'COZ I'M INSPIRED AND I WANT EVERYBODEH TO KNOW ABOUT MY CRUSH UPDATE >

I know, this is stupid and desperate.. but I just wanna do something in my life okay?! so don't hate. So today, I have this great idea in my mind right now that I wanna try. I will be posting blogposts everyday talking about my crush and things I'll do to make him notice me! Or even like me! IN SHORT, TO MAKE HIM MINE! *lololol* I'll even go on a diet and make myself prettier everyday just so my crush would notice meee! And I think it's a great idea so it'll motivate me to go on a diet even further, get more readers and be an inspiration! *lololol* but this post is legit I tell you.. I am raising my right hand right now (no I lie ahaha) while typing and pledge that I will definitely stick to this crazy idea! And this idea will totally benefit me!

First, let me begin by telling you that now, I have two crushes.. the first one is Mask Rider and the second is my not-so-type-shy-guy-but-he-really-looks-foineee-so-he-is-passable.. I have no pet name for him yet but I'll make one for him once I get to know him, and jyeee he looks like this guy!

< Matsuda Shota >


I don't know but he's not much of my type 'coz he's shy and like he doesn't help out the grannies when we're all working, like for example, this granny will carry this big 'ol box and instead of helping the poor helpless granny.. he'll just look! And observe! Is he a gentleman or what?! Wtf! Anyway, he doesn't talk that much, but when he talks, he's so polite so I guess that's a plus! As for my first crush, he is such a mystery that's why I like him!

Okay, now time for the update, yesterday I've already asked the name of my second crush.. and his name is Osuka Kumiya. I really like his name.. 'coz it's so cute so that's a plus! And he's so polite.. I asked him what his name was and he responds with his manly voice using polite words and when I told him hajimemashite extending my right hand he hand shaked me with two hands! So jyeeeaaah! Now my second plan is to ask how old he is.. My co-worker thinks he's 27.. 25.. but I think he's 23? I guess.. I dunno and I bet this guy's otaku! I just think so..

Okay, as for my Mask Rider.. (Rider?! really?! lololol) I encontered him down the hall today when we was about to leave and I was so happy seeing those pretty eyes and his adowable nose! Teehee! And I told him otsukaresamade~su! And he replied, otsukaresamadesu and bowed to me like I'm some kind of majesty! Ahhh Japaaan!



So that's about it! Stay tune for more.. (who da fuq em I kiddin nobodeh reads this piece of crap!) And I hope I gain more confidence so I'll be able to do more action fearlessleh!!!


P.S.:
So I guess this is not a short post after all! "JUST A SHORT POST" <--- lololol
I make myself lol sometimes!

ADDITIONAL POST:
Did I mention this is a short post?! lololol
I just wanna add this 'coz I just want everybodeh to laugh at me for being a dumbass!
Okay now, so.. by 6:30 in the morning I'll be leaving the house to walk to the train station and catch my train at exactly 6:45.. it's a 10-13 minute walk between my house and the station.. so, as usual, I left home then suddenly, I felt like changing clothes! So, I went back and changed clothes then, resumed on walking until I get to the station.. I'm almost near the station and it's just 2 minutes away when I started to check on my bag to ready my money.. realizing, that I LEFT MY FUCKING WALLET HOME! THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK! AND MY TRAIN IS ABOUT TO COME AND IT WON'T WAIT FOR ME SMH! So, I ran home, took extra money just in case I didn't make it and I have to get a cab then rode the 6:59 train and who would've thought I'd make it! Panting my way to the bus! I've never felt so relieved.. Ahhhhh.. thanks to my lucky turtle charms that is in my pocket, I've made it!!! YAY!!!

NOW IT'S TIME FOR..... TOTALLY APPLICABLE ADVICE FROM YOUR MAJESTY!!!

*NEVER EVER EVER EVER!!! GO BACK ONCE YOU'VE STARTED!!!*
- maaan! That is deep! RESPECT. lololol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts