GOOD FUCKIN' NEWS!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I AM FUCKIN' LOSING WEIGHT! OMG!!!
Today, I lost atleast 4 kilos in just 3-4 days!!! (HOLY CHEESEBALLS!!!) Yes! It is fuckin' possible!!! Well, atleast for me.. I dunno about the others, but since it works for me.. I might aswell share it to the world!!!

First of all, I am NOT gonna post my original weight here.. not until I lost atleast 10 kilos 'coz it's just embarassing!!!

Okay, so.. I've been doing this routine for about 3 or 4 days now.. (I don't know exactly but yeah..)

First of, I'm gonna tell you guys what I eat during breakfast and lunch! And yeah.. no dinner, 'coz I don't eat dinner no moes! But I remembered I was so hungry that I had to eat.. but I ate after 6pm! Okay so here it goes..

BREAKFAST:
* Bread and egg / coffee
* Rice with (uhh.. your ulam) / coffee

LUNCH:
* I actually eat anything I want to! Including chocolates! And drink anything I want.. like for example, sodas and uhh.. Café au lait in can!

DINNER:
* None!!! I don't even drink water.. I just let myself starve! Forreals!!! And yeah.. don't stress yourself if you're super hungry! Eat atleast a half cup of rice with your ulam but do it after 6pm! I did that once and yeah.. I still lost weight!



Activities:
Almost everyday (except maybe when I'm on yasumi) I would start my morning by eating my breakfast! Since I don't eat dinner.. I tend to get real hungry in the morning so yeah, I eat breakfast! And then what I do is when I go to work, I walk a 10-15 minute walk to the train station and then walk again for the bus stop.. so estimating the time that'll atleast be a 20 minute walk in total (lol. I'm no good in math, I'm just actin' all smart! You don't have to believe me) Then, yeah.. I work my butt off and get sweaty and everyday, I would be smoking atleast 4 sticks of cigarettes a day and would walk afterwards! And I always sleep early.. like, everyday, I would always sleep by 9:00pm and would wake up by 5:00am (except today.. 'coz when I got home from work I took a nap, so now.. I don't feel so sleepy! And tomo is my yasumi so, it's totally cool.)



So yeah that is it and P.S.:

< I'm not trying to be a bad influence or whatever.. but, I just wanna share how I lose me some weight! I'm not trying to command you guys to do how I do it.. It's your choice! After all, we all have different body types.. and not everything that works for me may also work for you guys, so yeah.. I hoped you atleast enjoyed reading!!! >

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts