Sugoku ureshii nandayo!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

If you have a crush, like me! I bet you know this feeling.. This sorta ticklish feeling from the inside that makes you feel like you're floating and surrounded by hearts while having your micro lens eyes at him!

Well.. this is about my crush again.. And I'll try to make this one short 'coz this is a pretty long story..

So.. since I was dissapointed of what had happened yesterday.. I figured today, I'd ignore him! But, I guess no matter how much I try to ignore him.. the more he makes me want to notice him! This morning I was minding my own business (well doing my job, what else?!) Then, I know I was in his way, but since am tryin' to ignore him.. I ignored the fact that I was in his way and that I should just continue.. and focus of what I was doing.. and since he can't make me get out of the way, He kinda, uhh what do you call that like, held on to me and like created this friction between our bodies so he could get pass.. and he didn't even say like, 'Uhh hey, excuse me, but you're in my way' but he just went through and I'm like.. 'Holy cheeseballs! I'm never washing my clothes again!' But, that's stupid.. 'course I'll wash it.. I don't wanna be stinky around him!

And yeaaah.. I was so happy that I ignored the fact that I was ignoring him that day!!!

So next story was.. it was the end of our lunch break.. and then, I know he was at my back, I just pretended I didn't notice him and walked slowly so I could look back at him and just do this 'bleeeeehhh' gesture at him (lol it was in my plan! lololol) and then he liked chased me so he could get his hands on me! Like forreal! Omg! And I was so happy! I hope he really likes me.. 'coz if he does, I will just say YES! YES YES YES I'll be his gf! lololol.

Another story was, I was at the back, putting the tare's on its' case and then, he came in from the freezer and he was like, 'samui yo na' (it's cold huh?) And I was like laughing and he said, NANDAYO again.. ughh my favorite line of his!

Then, I told Tita Josephine about it and that I should've just hugged him since it's cold anyway.. and that is what HE meant anyway.. so I ended up regretting not hugging him!!! lololol.

And then when we was about to head home, I waved at him goodbye.. and again, he waved his super sexy hands at me! AND JUST FO ME! JYEAAAH! So, yeah.. me and Megumi chan was about to head home and decided to take a smoking break and share convos! So, she said that Machang said that once we all had our salary.. he is inviting us all to drink! But since am 18.. I can't drink ('coz japan allows people to drink and smoke by the age of 20! WTF!!!) so.. I told Megumi chan to just change it to Karaoke then! Then she said she'll tell Machang! WEEE ~ omg I cannot wait for kyuryo!!! I LOVE YOU MACHANG! HUHUHUHUHUHU! PLEASE BE MINE!!!!

Okay.. so that was that, and yeah.. super corny but whatever! I like talking about him! So I'll talk about him..

Oh and hey! I lost 3 kilos today!!! Yay!

P.S.
I've been meaning to tell this on my blog for so long I just forgot..
Okay, so.. I've seen Mask Rider's full face! AND HE IS NOT CUTE AT ALL MAN!!!
HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN' RAPIST!!! LOLOLOL
I REGRET EVERYSINGLE STARE I MADE WITH HIM!
AND THE BLOG POSTS I FUCKIN' MADE ABOUT HIM! IT WAS SO AWKWARD!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thats so cute you like talking about him!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I had a comment lololol THANKS! ehehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts