A not so great day for me.. urghh!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

So today was like, an 'I hate this day' day..

Reason, is because nothing happened at all!!!

I mean, nothing happened, I was just starin' at him all day and feeling butterflies but yeah.. nothing is as exciting as it was yesterday!

I'm gonna cut to the chase 'coz I honestly don't wanna talk about this day.. but I'll talk about it anyway 'coz I want to put more post in this blog! Ehehe..

Okay so.. I think the only good thing about this day is that I get to know his full name.. he never told the others, but when I asked him directly, HE FUCKIN' TOLD MEH! (I knew it! He LIKES ME!!!) lololol.

So, his name is SHINYA MATSUO! (omg so unique!) NOT ONLY DO I LOVE HIM, BUT I ALSO LOVE HIS NAME!!! AND I WANT HIS LAST NAME!!! JYEAAAH!

Okay okay.. I'm bein' hyper again.. so, now to tell you guys the most.. urgghhh irritating part of my day.. Machang (my love!) was super busy to notice me!!! I know it's sad! But not only that, my co-worker who already has a hubby keeps flirting with him!!! And I'm a jealous type of person so, if you slander with my future man! I will.. urghh.. (be nice erika.. be nice!)

I know she knows I have feelings for this guy.. and for her to flirt with him infront of me is not nice.. I know I don't have the right to get jealous 'coz she already has a hubby and my Machang is taken.. but, I'm a super sensitive girl! So.. yeah.. can't blame meh! But whatever, she's wrong too.. 'coz she already knows how I feel! So that ain't right! TOTALLY VIOLATING THE GIRL CODE!!! OMG!!!

Okay, so.. it was our kyuke and he was there having conversations with her and her friends (well my friends too but..).. laughing!!! Oh.. remembering the laughter hurts my ears!!!

And yeah.. after that, I was all silent.. pretending my head hurts but they have no idea that what is really hurting.. is my HEART!!! And I ignored Machang after that.. huhuhu *WHY?!?!*

Whatever.. I just don't wanna focus all my attention on him tomo.. I'm gonna focus on WORK WORK WORK!!! HMP!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts