キラキラ Summer Shoes キラキラ

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey guys! And yes, I know I said I'll be postin' "more" but I got so busy with work and I went to my mom's house so yeah.. うーん I guess I did a lot of stuff lately that I forgot to blog (And I call myself a blogger.. I have no right.) but, hey! わーい I'm here now and guess what?! I bought me some new shoes! Well, I actually bought this last June 23 and been using it since so I guess it's not 'new' anymore.. HAHA! にっ

I bought it at some stall at Ario near Nishiarai station called Randa and they were having a SALE!!! ニャッ And I bought this shoes for have the price! キラッ

WANNA SEE?!?! ♪
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAAA!!!
Isn't it so cute?!?! I bought it in brown 'coz I think it suits summer season and I think I could still wear this wedges 'till fall ~ ニコッ but what I really wanna buy is the black one but, I figured I just have too many blacks so yeah.. brown it is! ^^

And yeah.. it's really comfy though it's really high! ピンクのにこちゃん Way comfier than the boots I bought last month or last last month (I think).

I guess the only thing I don't like about this shoes is this ^ 悲しい
Now, what do you call this? Hmm.. I guess every wedge has one of this ~ but hey! (笑) Atleast I didn't see no excess glue around the shoe so it's cool! And though I have been wearing it everyday since.. it's still in shape! Despite my heavy weight.. pretty durable! スマイル

*last picture*
So yeah.. pretty, cute, high aaand durable! えへ I say this shoe deserves a 10! GOOD (This ain't no review, just playin')


P.S.
I didn't edit the pictures but look.. I guess I'm getting used to my camera lighting.. のほほ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts