メリクリ!waa!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

HEY GUYS!!!


Our lil' 'ol Christmas Tree!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Again, this year I'm spending it with my family! I've spent my Christmas eve with friends but didn't get to take pictures 'coz I get to spend it with a new friend and I'm kinda shy about taking pictures with him 'coz my friend told him that I'm gonna put it on facebook! Eeek! So yeah.. but hopefully next time, if the Round 1 plan's a go! Maybe we can take pictures then! Hehehe.. but yeah.. uhmm..

I haven't bought any gifts yet for my aunt and her friend and my grandma so yeaaah... I was actually not planning on giving anything to them but a simple 'greeting' hehe.. but my grandma kept insisting I should give 'em stuff 'coz I have a job! (lol) But the thing is, if I give 'em stuff, what if they don't like it?! Like, I know my aunt she usually says 'why'd you give me this I can buy this anywhere?!' and then in my mind I'll be like, 'bitch, be grateful I spent my time and money for that shit!' So yeah, that's how I'll imagine what it'll be like if I bought her, let's say make up 'coz that's what I've been planning on giving her. (I know this 'coz that's what she's been saying if she received lame gifts from her friends shhh.....)

So yeah, I've been stressing about that! 'coz my grandma's pressuring me pshh! Like, I was planning on going to my moms house on Christmas 'coz Daisuke will be there and I like that duck faced cutie a lot but now, I think I'm going to cancel it 'coz yeah.. Christmas shopping lol.

Aight so tomorrow, oh okay so it is tomorrow now haha! Maybe if I had the time I'll go to my mom's place and leave the house on 10am or 9 to go to Omiya 'coz of last minute Christmas presents! Plus, I need new clothes and shoes! And I wish I'd get a gucci wallet! Huhuhu.. today, I went to Hasuda Donki too to check for gucci wallets 'coz they have it on sale but I didn't get to see anything I like! So I ended up buying nothing except for a pair of ugg boots lol. So yeah you guys, enjoy your Christmas! I think I'll sleep now or play Uncharted or maybe just play Uncharted hehe! Yeah.. Oyasumi!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Followers

Popular Posts