My Banana Bread~

Sunday, October 12, 2014


BEFORE


AFTER

I decided to whip up some banana bread/cake after watching one of my favorite youtuber's video on how to make the EASIEST BANANA BREAD EVER! here's her video
You could follow her ingredients on her video or you could do mine! I've tweaked it a little~
so here it is! My BANANA BREAD ingredients!

1 1/2 cup of Flour
3/4 cup of Sugar
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine
1 1/2 Table spoon of Honey
1 Large Egg
Half a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
3 small Bananas and 2 if you have Big Bananas!

I pre heated the oven at 250℃ for 15-20 mins.
Then, I mixed the wet ingredients with the banana first
before mixing it with the dry ingredients.
Baked it at 250℃ for 30 mins. and Voilà!

I'm so proud of myself that I made it so perfectly even though it's my first time!




It's so easy and it smells so amazing Oh my God! If you guys could only smell my house right now! So if you're like me who can't cook and hates doing complicated baking stuff then you'd definitely want to try this! Plus the ingredients are so easy to find you might already have it at home! I'm already imagining myself feeding this to my kid one day.. plus my husband loves it!



Follow me on Dayre! http://dayre.me/jyuri923



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts