300 Coins & Flying Tiger Mini Haul

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm running out of things to blog about so I've been MIA for the last couple of months so now I'm gonna do this haul 'coz I've found really cute stuff for real cheap!

Me and Haru slept over at my friend's home last friday then went shopping at Cocoon at Saitama Shintoshin the next day.

We first went to Flying Tiger and then I got these two items~


Notebook: ¥300
Plaster Kit: ¥400


I thought the notebook/diary was cute it had this humorous warning sign on it.
I'm planning to write all our passwords on it so if you're a hacker or a robber.
Don't rob this notebook or else your nose will fall off!


What I did with the plaster is instead of using Haru's hands
I used his feet 'coz he was playing with it.


We then went to 300 coins where everything only costs 300 yen! Well, some costs 1000 but those are the big stuff.


I got 2 of the same organizers 'coz I bought the other one some time ago.


I then I got this other organizer to keep some wires
and so Haru wouldn't be able to open the box below it.

And here are my favorites from all of the stuff I bought! I got these at 300 Coins for only 300 yen!



Here's what it looks like inside our bathroom cabinet! So CUTE!

Everything Costs: ¥300 + .8% tax


I got these for free at 300 Coins, it's a paper air freshener.
You pour water on a little container, it absorbs it and it'll smell good!
It doesn't have a strong scent though, it only kinda smells like fresh water?

Okay, that's it for the haul!
I wish I could think of more stuff to blog about!

Little update about me, I just made these acrylic nails for the first time and it's a bit of a fail but it's good 'coz it's my first time. It looks nice from afar though but God it's so hard to type, wash my sons butt and do stuff! I think I'm going to try gels next time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts