I Passed My Driver's Exam!

Friday, September 09, 2016


Now this is a great life update! I know this is not much of a big deal but it's a big big deal for me because if you live here in Japan, you know how difficult it is getting a license here. Especially if you're a foreigner getting a license from scratch. Not to mention, really expensive! This is why I'm so happy! It took me three tests to pass! I guess third time's a charm.. I seriously thought I was gonna burn the whole building down because it's really frustrating when you know you've studied but didn't pass anyway.. but I guess on my first two tests, I didn't study hard enough unlike before my third test, I read the whole book for a day and a half!

16-09-09-15-31-35-892_deco

So I deserved this license! Lol. As for my reward, instead of eating out.. my husband ordered take away indian food for me and mcdonald's for him and Haru. Lol. Way to have two cheat days in a week! I don't know if I'll ever get back on track of my keto diet. Hopefully! Because I don't want to waste the 10kg I lost in a month! But that update will be included in another post.. once I lost 15-20kg I guess. To end this post here's a recent pic of my son!

16-09-08-22-42-20-153_deco

Until next time!

P.S.
I haven't been active here at all..
but I am active on my wordpress account!
Go check it out! Click me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts