Getting Back On Track

Monday, December 07, 2015

I've fallen off the weightloss wagon for so many times and now I'm making a comeback! Instead of eating once a day I thought I'd just eat healthier than deprive myself from food.. so here are the yummy healthy meals I've been eating for the last 5 days. I wasn't able to record saturday and sunday 'coz we ate out and stayed at my dad's place.


This is the easiest healthy meal prep I had to do! Perfect for busy AND lazy people~

Ingredients are:

  • Asparagus
  • Salmon
  • Pesto (homemade or store bought)
  • Baby Tomatoes
  • Salt and Pepper
How to:

  • Arrange and wrap everything inside the foil
  • Pop it in the oven for 20-25 mins. in 250°C
  • DONE!

Another easy meal prep I ate for lunch and dinner are these healthy Egg Muffins!

Ingredients:

  • 5 Eggs
  • Milk
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Olive oil
  • Brocolli
  • Spinach
  • Cheese
  • Pineapple chunks
How to:

  • Mix all the eggs and about a half of cup of milk all together
  • Add salt and pepper to taste
  • Greese the muffin pan with olive oil
  • Stuff the muffin tin with chopped spinach, chopped brocolli, cheese and pineapple chunks
  • Pour in the egg batter
  • Pop inside the oven for 15-20 minutes in 250°C
  • DONE!


This Teriyaki Tofu Steak is the BOMB!
You have to try this! I did this by following this step by step procedure on youtube.



Tomato Roll Cabbage
with tofu and ground chicken as filling

Ingredients:

  • Ground chicken
  • 2 blocks of tofu
  • Salt and pepper
  • Cabbage
  • Tomato purée
  • Chicken broth cube


How to:

  • Drain tofu for 30 mins.
  • In a boiling water, slightly soften cabbage leaves  
  • Mix ground chicken, tofu, salt and pepper
  • Once the cabbage leaves have cooled, divide the tofu and chicken meat mixture among the cabbage leaves. Roll and tuck and place it inside a sauce pan
  • Turn on the heat and pour in the tomato purée inside the sauce pan
  • Add about 3/4 cup of water and 1 chicken broth cube or chicken konsome
  • Wait for 10-15 mins. in medium heat
  • DONE!



Chicken pesto and mixed veggies

Ingredients:

  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • 2 Chicken breasts
  • Asparagus
  • Carrots
  • Cabbage
  • Spinach
  • Pesto
  • Salt and Pepper


How to:

I just sautéed everything together, added pesto then mixed everything well,
added a bit of salt and pepper and DONE!
This was an experiment, not exactly instagram worthy but really tasty!

And that's it!
I just got everything off pinterest and added just a few ingredients to make it into my version!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts